Shanti Construction Co., (SCC) has transformed in a short span of time from a civil contractor to a well groomed infrastructure development and construction company.
Shanti Construction Co. established in 1997 as an engineering & Construction Contractor firm, with an aim of accomplishing world-class standards in real estate, property and infrastructure development. The Registered Office is at Jamnagar controlling various Projects at various locations. In more than a decade of its working SCC has emerged as a renowned civil engineering and construction company.
As a result of following strength makes us preferred.
- Able Leadership of Promoters
- Work Philosophy
- Human Resources and Relations
- Satisfied Clientele
- To achieve our objectives in an environment of fairness through courtesy to our Clients, Employees, Vendors and Society.
- To provide best -in -class infrastructure in the Country, and explore business opportunities in other Countries.
- The goal of the company is to promote our business activities of; Industrial Construction, Commercial Construction, Residential Construction, Educational Institutes Building Construction, NGO/ Government Construction Projects, Architectural Design.
- To be the Best-in- Class Engineering, Project Management and Construction Company Committed to Quality Work, Timely Completion and cost effective ensuring Customer Delight.
- To develop team of highly skilled and motivated professionals and project participants, who will be asset of our organization, People will be proud to work at SCC.
- SCC intends to focus developing smart Cities of India in alignment with the respective State Government policies & rules such futuristic the development through modern and state of art Civil Construction and Infrastructure Developments.
Our Clients Testimonial
My greetings to all member’s of 'Shanti Group' and best wishes in their endeavors to serve our nation by promoting & performing developmental & infrastructural work for making a new picture of 'Bharat'. Mr.Narendra Modi (PM) said, who was 'Chief Minister' of Gujarat State at that time.
Speaking on the occasion 'Mrs. Anandiben Patel' (Former C.M. Of Gujarat State) said that it is the prime responsibility of every person to take care of our nature & historic places. They depicted our traditions, customs & beauty from the year old era.
With this beautification work of 'Ranmal Lake' we added a new mile stone in urban development. It’s been possible only through the efforts of work execution unit of 'Shanti Group'. Many-many congratulations to them for successfully completion of this work with full enthusiasm & determination.